1. [6 double-sided, handwritten sheets with two stories; one sheet of typescript with name “Chas menadelook” at end]
a. Story of the Crow and the mink [tul-uak tayapakak
b. The boy and his grandmother
c. The way of...
Includes list of teachers in Juneau schools, 1885-1945 as taken from the newspapers, Douglas teachers and enrollments, 1887-1902, teachers and enro llment for Juneau Seventh Day Adventist School, 1959-1973, photos...
1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5...