1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5...
01. A woman’s adventure’s
02. Moon worship of out tribe
03. Hunting of Iyomik
04. Story (Siberian) [first wife]
05. Story (Siberian) [girl and old woman]
06. Story (Siberian) [only beautiful daughter of chief and orphan...
[list of stories in back of book - hand-numbered: 109 p.]
1. Em mim kon
2. Ivango’s lost sister
3. Sovek a chief and Se ra nak an orphan
4. Four lost brothers or a big drum
5. Running stick
6. The swan and an...
Mathematic map data: Scale ca. 1:12,672,000 Publication info: [Washington? D.C.] : U.S.C.S. Dept., 1880. Physical descrip: 1 map : col. ; on sheet 31 x 39 cm. General Note: "Entered according to act of Congress in the year...
The competition was open to Alaska schoolchildren between grades 7 and 12. Benson was a 13 year old student at the Jessie Lee Mission Home in Seward. The competition was organized by the American Legion, who collected a total of 142 entries from...
Ta'giuqtigapta Tuapaktusu'gmi Immersion Camp: Iñupiaq Land Use Values and Resources Video: 1 minute and 28 seconds, MPG-1 format. Jana Harchauk (Nagruk) prepares a portion of the intestine where one must first remove the contents of the...
Reily, Sheryl Maree (artist). Photograph: color inkjet on paper and mixed media. Signed and titled, verso. Extensive technical information is provided on a separate sheet included with the print. This work is part of the Alaskan Digital Print...
Accession Number: 96-61 a-k
Made: New York
Description: cardboard; printed; ink; wood; metal; paint
Title: Horsman's Game of Klondike
Descriptive Narrative: A board game, "Horsman's Game of the Klondike", consisting of a...