The Paul Silook collection includes six journals, two inserts from journal six, and four letters written by Paul Silook to Frederick Zeusler. This collection is organized into two series. Series one consists of four letters written by Paul Silook...
Title taken from verso. Verso (news item): May 5, 1917 - Lester D. Henderson, Juneau superintendent of schools, was today appointed the first Commissioner of Education for the Territory of Alaska under the recently enacted law to provide for a...
[no list, pages not numbered: 40 p. est.]
01. Why the parents want their daughter to stop school
02. Story of Yaktak (Siberian)
03. Story (Siberian) [Ongazek successful hunter and wife whose boy kid cried]
04. Story (Siberian)...
[list of stories in back of book - hand-numbered: 109 p.]
1. Em mim kon
2. Ivango’s lost sister
3. Sovek a chief and Se ra nak an orphan
4. Four lost brothers or a big drum
5. Running stick
6. The swan and an...
1. [6 double-sided, handwritten sheets with two stories; one sheet of typescript with name “Chas menadelook” at end]
a. Story of the Crow and the mink [tul-uak tayapakak
b. The boy and his grandmother
c. The way of...