1-14 Accordion style color postcard images with hand-written notes, Voyage between Seattle and Seward.
1. Spencer Glacier Near Seward.
2. Anchorage 3. Curry Hotel. Hand-written note: “Gov’t owned & stop at Kite as trains have no...
Inscription on image: Supreme Court - Judge Craig, Sr. Judge; Judge Duclos [Dugas]; Judge MacCauley, youngest of the three, 1912 Note: In 1912, an amendment to the Yukon Act reduced the number of Territorial Court judges to one. Judges Aime...
Article describes the events of February 5, 1945; debate on the floor of the Alaska Territorial Senate regarding the "Equal rights" bill, House bill 14. Roy and Elizabeth Peratrovich testify about conditions in Alaska, along with statements from...
[no list, pages not numbered: 40 p. est.]
01. Why the parents want their daughter to stop school
02. Story of Yaktak (Siberian)
03. Story (Siberian) [Ongazek successful hunter and wife whose boy kid cried]
04. Story (Siberian)...
August 13, 1917 [hand-numbers: 111p.]
[list (in different handwriting) of stories-many of which are less than one page long-- found on p. 111 are not very descriptive, so following titles taken from text:]
01. Tattooing of a...
[hand-numbered: 111p.] [list in back pages is as follows:]
1. Bad man
2. Man and woman seperated
3. How a man can lend his wife
4. Songs of idol
5. One kind of woman worship
6. Trading with the Siberian...
01. A woman’s adventure’s
02. Moon worship of out tribe
03. Hunting of Iyomik
04. Story (Siberian) [first wife]
05. Story (Siberian) [girl and old woman]
06. Story (Siberian) [only beautiful daughter of chief and orphan...
[list of stories in back of book - hand-numbered: 109 p.]
1. Em mim kon
2. Ivango’s lost sister
3. Sovek a chief and Se ra nak an orphan
4. Four lost brothers or a big drum
5. Running stick
6. The swan and an...
1. [6 double-sided, handwritten sheets with two stories; one sheet of typescript with name “Chas menadelook” at end]
a. Story of the Crow and the mink [tul-uak tayapakak
b. The boy and his grandmother
c. The way of...