[n.d.] The book of Iumek (Old Time) Oct. 15—1917 [30p. est.]
2. Human man changes into stone
3. Beliefs on the images
4. Our songs
5. The sorcerers of the stone age
6. Why the people would not use another’s...
[no list, pages not numbered: 40 p. est.]
01. Why the parents want their daughter to stop school
02. Story of Yaktak (Siberian)
03. Story (Siberian) [Ongazek successful hunter and wife whose boy kid cried]
04. Story (Siberian)...
Members of Douglas Island Miners Union Local 109, Western Federation of Miners, taking part in the July 4th, 1907 street parade on Front Street in Juneau, Alaska. Miners are led by a person carrying a United States flag, while other flags hang from...
St. Lawrence Island [n.d.] [112 p. est.]
1. A Race by a reindeer and a fish
2. A Blind orphan (told by Kaelak)
3. A Blind orphan or How the white whales were happened by Ozuk, but he died a couple of years ago
4. How the deer men...
The entire collection contains reports, correspondence, pamphlets, and administrative records received from the agricultural stations at Matanuska, Fairbanks, and Petersburg. The papers address such topics as environmental data, Alaskan flora,...
Most of the collection consists of photographs of person, mountains, equipment, and aircraft used in the expedition to recover bodies from the C-A1 of the ATC which crashed in the Mount McKinley region, circa 1944.
The following is the text on...