No’s 1 and 2 overlap as you can readily see. I possessed no tripod last summer and changed position considerably in taking the different numbers. There were nine refreshment places in this block where you can buy anything from buttermilk to...
Proceedings of the Commission's overview roundtable discussions held in Anchorage, Alaska, February 27-March 16, 1984 and issue specific roundtables held Oct. 1984 to March 1985.
v. 1-3. The spirit of ANCSA
v. 4-5. ANCSA...
1. [6 double-sided, handwritten sheets with two stories; one sheet of typescript with name “Chas menadelook” at end]
a. Story of the Crow and the mink [tul-uak tayapakak
b. The boy and his grandmother
c. The way of...
1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5 (January 1918): “The Adventures...