[n.d.] The book of Iumek (Old Time) Oct. 15—1917 [30p. est.]
2. Human man changes into stone
3. Beliefs on the images
4. Our songs
5. The sorcerers of the stone age
6. Why the people would not use another’s...
[hand-numbered: 111p.] [list in back pages is as follows:]
1. Bad man
2. Man and woman seperated
3. How a man can lend his wife
4. Songs of idol
5. One kind of woman worship
6. Trading with the Siberian...
Carol Duncan (Mrs. Jim / in Legislature) - nee Asevedo) at ANAC "Cache" 11/1/75 for feature photo cover on Fish and Game (State) publication. Nov. - Dec. issue. A woman in a button blanket looks at masks.