Index for Alaska Native Review Commission Transcript of Proceedings. This index covers the Round Table discussions and Village Hearings. The Round Table Discussions, held in Anchorage Alaska from February 27 through March 16, 1984, consist of...
[hand-numbered: 111p.] [list in back pages is as follows:]
1. Bad man
2. Man and woman seperated
3. How a man can lend his wife
4. Songs of idol
5. One kind of woman worship
6. Trading with the Siberian man
9. The making of...
[n.d.] The book of Iumek (Old Time) Oct. 15—1917 [30p. est.]
2. Human man changes into stone
3. Beliefs on the images
4. Our songs
5. The sorcerers of the stone age
6. Why the people would not use another’s boat in whaling
Carol Duncan (Mrs. Jim / in Legislature) - nee Asevedo) at ANAC "Cache" 11/1/75 for feature photo cover on Fish and Game (State) publication. Nov. - Dec. issue. A woman in a button blanket looks at masks.