1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5 (January 1918): “The Adventures...
62 second, black & white/silent film clip, of the business district in Palmer, Alaska. Shown in this film clip are Sally's Cafe, Koslosky's General Store, Valley City Cafe, the post office and barbershop. A man pumps gasoline into an...
The collection includes images of a 2,500 mile inspection trip to northern and interior Alaska which Governor Parks, Malcolm Elliott (President of the Alaska Road Commission) and R.J. Sommers (Territorial highway engineer) took in 1928.