[hand-numbered: 116 p.; as listed in front of book with exception of bracketed title that is in book , but not listed in front]
1. War story between Council & S. Michael people
2. Story of Atrovik
3. Island Story
1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5...
[list of stories in back of book - hand-numbered: 109 p.]
1. Em mim kon
2. Ivango’s lost sister
3. Sovek a chief and Se ra nak an orphan
4. Four lost brothers or a big drum
5. Running stick
6. The swan and an...
[Approximately 1/5 of volume is full: 15 p. est.; also contains article by Dr. Neuman as noted below]
01. What the woman wear on their bodies
02. The eclipse of the moon and the sun
03. Belief on when some part of the body...
Image: Ka-Sh-Ak, the Monkeyman. Skan-Doo [Skundoo], notorious old medicene [medicine] man. Ind-A-Yanek (Swatka), the famous Indian guide. Three brothers, old head-men of the Kak-Von-Tons [Kaagwaantaan] of the Chilkat tribe. Copyright 1907....
Street scene looking northeast; storefronts, crowd near storefront named Yukon Outfitters; railroad tracks running length of street; Yukon Outfitters on left side of street; Kaufman (?) Brothers banner displayed over street, mountains in background.
Title from image. Further text: Three brothers, old head-men of the Kak-Von-Tons of the Chilkat tribe. Copyright 1907. Men of the Shangukeidi from Kulkwan. L-R: Kaalgéi, Sx'andu.oo and Swáatk'i (Yindayáank'). Clan and name identification...