Ms., ink on draft vellum. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north to the upper right. With, on same sheet: Sketch map, St. Lawrence Island, Bering Sea, Alaska. Annotation: Map to go with apendix [sic] Punuk Isl. Group by Skarland. ...
Shows locations of archaeological sites. Relief shown by
hachures. "U.S. Department of Interior Alaska College Archaeological Expedition, 1934." "After a compass survey by Ivar Skarland and notes by Otto Wm. Geist archaeologist in charge." ...
Title taken from caption. View across the water of walrus hunters in two umiaks. The hunters are wearing parkas; land is visible in the background. Poongook is an alternative name for Punuk Islands. Original photograph size: 2 3/4 x 4 1/2 inch.
Title taken from caption. Looking along a beach toward a group of walrus hunters and dead walrus in the Punuk Islands. Two umiaks float in the water just offshore. Original photograph size: 2 3/4 x 4 1/2 inch.
[no list, pages not numbered: 40 p. est.]
01. Why the parents want their daughter to stop school
02. Story of Yaktak (Siberian)
03. Story (Siberian) [Ongazek successful hunter and wife whose boy kid cried]
04. Story (Siberian)...
01. Superstitious Religions on sea-animals
02. The fox
03. The bear
05. The war between Oongazek and Sivookak
06. Story (Oongazek)
07. Story (Sivookak): Anangti, the Omeluk of the Punuk Is.