Title taken from image: REAR VIEW OF MARSHALS TENT AND BARRICADE ON WESTERN RY. CO'S GRADE SEPT 25-07. SHOWING WHERE FIRST MAN WAS SHOT, WHERE SUPT STEVENS AND FOREMAN PARKER STOOD. CUT IN WHICH THE HOME RY MEN WERE AND WHERE THE MARSHAL STOOD. ...
St. Lawrence Island [n.d.] [112 p. est.]
1. A Race by a reindeer and a fish
2. A Blind orphan (told by Kaelak)
3. A Blind orphan or How the white whales were happened by Ozuk, but he died a couple of years ago
4. How the deer men...
[no list, pages not numbered: 40 p. est.]
01. Why the parents want their daughter to stop school
02. Story of Yaktak (Siberian)
03. Story (Siberian) [Ongazek successful hunter and wife whose boy kid cried]
04. Story (Siberian)...
August 13, 1917 [hand-numbers: 111p.]
[list (in different handwriting) of stories-many of which are less than one page long-- found on p. 111 are not very descriptive, so following titles taken from text:]
01. Tattooing of a...