1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5 (January 1918): “The Adventures...
St. Lawrence Island [n.d.] [112 p. est.]
1. A Race by a reindeer and a fish
2. A Blind orphan (told by Kaelak)
3. A Blind orphan or How the white whales were happened by Ozuk, but he died a couple of years ago
4. How the deer men were happened...
[n.d.] The book of Iumek (Old Time) Oct. 15—1917 [30p. est.]
2. Human man changes into stone
3. Beliefs on the images
4. Our songs
5. The sorcerers of the stone age
6. Why the people would not use another’s boat in whaling
Proceedings of the Commission's overview roundtable discussions held in Anchorage, Alaska, February 27-March 16, 1984 and issue specific roundtables held Oct. 1984 to March 1985.
v. 1-3. The spirit of ANCSA
v. 4-5. ANCSA...
Index for Alaska Native Review Commission Transcript of Proceedings. This index covers the Round Table discussions and Village Hearings. The Round Table Discussions, held in Anchorage Alaska from February 27 through March 16, 1984, consist of...
39 second film clip, black & white/silent, of a small, single-propeller airplane landing and taxiing to a hanger. A person on a stretcher is transferred from the airplane to an ambulance with "de la Vergne" written on the side..
45 second film clip, black & white/silent. From title frame: "Robert & Marion Hall Collection." Film shows a Bellanca landing at Weeks Field in Fairbanks and a patient being unloaded from the plane in an awaiting ambulance owned by Dr. de...
1. [6 double-sided, handwritten sheets with two stories; one sheet of typescript with name “Chas menadelook” at end]
a. Story of the Crow and the mink [tul-uak tayapakak
b. The boy and his grandmother
c. The way of...
August 13, 1917 [hand-numbers: 111p.]
[list (in different handwriting) of stories-many of which are less than one page long-- found on p. 111 are not very descriptive, so following titles taken from text:]
01. Tattooing of a...
Five maps on one sheet. Relief shown by pictorially and by hachures. Components: I. La Carte manuscrite de l'Amerique de Mathieu Neron Pecci olen dressee a Florence en 1604. -- II. Sanson 1656. --III. De l'Isle Amerique Sept. 1700. -- IV. Le...
Hand Col. Shows cities and rivers, includes depiction of the Northeast Passage. Relief shown pictorially. From Diderot's 10 map supplement to his Encyclopedia. Insets: I. Partie nord-ouest de l'Amerique --II. Nouvelle Grenade -- III. Région des...
Hand colored. Title on left of map: Partie occidentale de l'Amerique septentrionale : ou sont compris de la Baye de Baffins, la Baye de Hutson, &c. No. 32 of De fransche neptunus, of nieuwe atlas van de zeekarten, opgenomen en gegraveerd door...