[(Verso); panorama. In 1993 named Sheldon Jackson College: (l to r) Stevenson Hall, North Pacific Hall, Allen Auditorium, Whitmore Hall (not original name), laundry building with smokestack, Frasier Hall (PC).] Merrill, damaged
[Approximately 1/5 of volume is full: 15 p. est.; also contains article by Dr. Neuman as noted below]
01. What the woman wear on their bodies
02. The eclipse of the moon and the sun
03. Belief on when some part of the body...
[hand-numbered: 111p.] [list in back pages is as follows:]
1. Bad man
2. Man and woman seperated
3. How a man can lend his wife
4. Songs of idol
5. One kind of woman worship
6. Trading with the Siberian...