No. 3. There is a gap of almost a quarter of an inch between 2 and 3. The double smokestacks are those of the N.C. power plant, heat and lighting; the bridge is the same as appears in the different photos it washes away every spring in the flood....
People streaming down the dock toward a passenger vessel. Two ladies in hats, in foreground. Men lounge in front of Sample Room. Four large kegs are on the porch. Business in image: Haines Sample Room. Verso: before 1900.
St. Lawrence Island [n.d.] [112 p. est.]
1. A Race by a reindeer and a fish
2. A Blind orphan (told by Kaelak)
3. A Blind orphan or How the white whales were happened by Ozuk, but he died a couple of years ago
4. How the deer men...
[list of stories in back of book - hand-numbered: 109 p.]
1. Em mim kon
2. Ivango’s lost sister
3. Sovek a chief and Se ra nak an orphan
4. Four lost brothers or a big drum
5. Running stick
6. The swan and an...