1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5 (January 1918): “The Adventures...
Verso: Taking the rank off the white man and putting it on the Eskimo. This was one of the best decisions I made. The white man in this picture turned out to be Bishop Gordon and the Eskimo's name David Frankson of Pt. Hope.
Title taken from verso. Close up photograph of two older Inupiat women eating muktuk. The woman on the left is in a fur trimmed parka. Verso: "Muktuk Eating Contest (Seal or whale blubber after a sort of pickling process - the pink is the blubber -...