1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5 (January 1918): “The Adventures...
31 second, color/silent film clip of the King Island Dancers performing at Nome. The drummer in the red and black checked shirt is Chief Olanna. He is the father of Agnes Kunnuk, the woman dancer in the fur parka with the light blue head scarf....
35 second film clip, color/silent. Film shows Barrow as seen from an airplane and the ground. From "A time to remember" by the North Slope Borough Planning Dept., produced by Media Design Associates, Inc. (Boulder, Colo.); producer,...