St. Lawrence Island [n.d.] [112 p. est.]
1. A Race by a reindeer and a fish
2. A Blind orphan (told by Kaelak)
3. A Blind orphan or How the white whales were happened by Ozuk, but he died a couple of years ago
4. How the deer men were happened...
August 13, 1917 [hand-numbers: 111p.]
[list (in different handwriting) of stories-many of which are less than one page long-- found on p. 111 are not very descriptive, so following titles taken from text:]
01. Tattooing of a...
[no list, pages not numbered: 40 p. est.]
01. Why the parents want their daughter to stop school
02. Story of Yaktak (Siberian)
03. Story (Siberian) [Ongazek successful hunter and wife whose boy kid cried]
04. Story (Siberian)...
[hand-numbered: 111p.] [list in back pages is as follows:]
1. Bad man
2. Man and woman seperated
3. How a man can lend his wife
4. Songs of idol
5. One kind of woman worship
6. Trading with the Siberian man
9. The making of...
1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5 (January 1918): “The Adventures...
Note with the photograph reads: "This photograph shows the junction of Boston (1) and Eureka (2) Creeks, where Chute is now working. Boston Ditch is marked '3'. The tailing pile at the end of Chute's sluice is marked '4'....
Title taken from album. "After the ice flow." Indexer's note - A view of the river after break-up; to the right the river is flowing freely; to the left, a man is standing next to the remaining ice which looks approximately 4' to 5' tall.
Title taken from caption. View of a taxi parked in front of a building belonging to the Alaska Coastal Airlines. The photograph was taken in Juneau, Alaska. Both signs on the building read: "Alaska Coastal Airlines". Photograph taken Sept. 4, 1953....