1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5 (January 1918): “The Adventures...
Diary kept by Harold Pomeroy in 1949 during his preparations for and first year of homesteading at Bear Cove on Kachemak Bay on the Kenai Peninsula. 315 pages. In the diary, Harold documents lists of supplies gathered for homesteading, his drive...
Index for Alaska Native Review Commission Transcript of Proceedings. This index covers the Round Table discussions and Village Hearings. The Round Table Discussions, held in Anchorage Alaska from February 27 through March 16, 1984, consist of...