(5:17 min.) (21 of 28) 21. Licenses and ratings
Discussion of the difficulties getting commercial license; the easiest way is to become an instructor. George got his license, then his instructor rating; the instrument rating was more...
(6:23 min.) (21 of 24) 21 Purchasing agent (cont.)
Purchasing agent had to fulfill requests in an expeditious manner. Sewick maintained contacts with many suppliers. Sold off some of the company's property. Employees' had first chance to...
1-14 Accordion style color postcard images with hand-written notes, Voyage between Seattle and Seward.
1. Spencer Glacier Near Seward.
2. Anchorage 3. Curry Hotel. Hand-written note: “Gov’t owned & stop at Kite as trains have no...
[hand-numbered: 111p.] [list in back pages is as follows:]
1. Bad man
2. Man and woman seperated
3. How a man can lend his wife
4. Songs of idol
5. One kind of woman worship
6. Trading with the Siberian...
[list of stories in back of book - hand-numbered: 109 p.]
1. Em mim kon
2. Ivango’s lost sister
3. Sovek a chief and Se ra nak an orphan
4. Four lost brothers or a big drum
5. Running stick
6. The swan and an...
[no list, pages not numbered: 40 p. est.]
01. Why the parents want their daughter to stop school
02. Story of Yaktak (Siberian)
03. Story (Siberian) [Ongazek successful hunter and wife whose boy kid cried]
04. Story (Siberian)...
Aerial view of Alaska Native Service Hospital (later called Alaska Native Medical Center) in Anchorage, Alaska, looking south, with 3rd Avenue running across photo above hospital buildings and water tank in foreground. June 21, 1960. Photographer:...