1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5...
[hand-numbered: 111p.] [list in back pages is as follows:]
1. Bad man
2. Man and woman seperated
3. How a man can lend his wife
4. Songs of idol
5. One kind of woman worship
6. Trading with the Siberian...
01. A woman’s adventure’s
02. Moon worship of out tribe
03. Hunting of Iyomik
04. Story (Siberian) [first wife]
05. Story (Siberian) [girl and old woman]
06. Story (Siberian) [only beautiful daughter of chief and orphan...
[list of stories in back of book - hand-numbered: 109 p.]
1. Em mim kon
2. Ivango’s lost sister
3. Sovek a chief and Se ra nak an orphan
4. Four lost brothers or a big drum
5. Running stick
6. The swan and an...
1. [6 double-sided, handwritten sheets with two stories; one sheet of typescript with name “Chas menadelook” at end]
a. Story of the Crow and the mink [tul-uak tayapakak
b. The boy and his grandmother
c. The way of...
01. Superstitious Religions on sea-animals
02. The fox
03. The bear
05. The war between Oongazek and Sivookak
06. Story (Oongazek)
07. Story (Sivookak): Anangti, the Omeluk of the Punuk Is.
[Approximately 1/5 of volume is full: 15 p. est.; also contains article by Dr. Neuman as noted below]
01. What the woman wear on their bodies
02. The eclipse of the moon and the sun
03. Belief on when some part of the body...