(L. to r.): Cora Ungarook (15 or 16 years old, Spriggs married Cora and Andy Ungarook in 1908), Mary Ahkivgak (Otis Ahkivgak's wife), Alice Ahmaogak (Roy Ahmaogak's first wife). The girls wear dresses and hair ribbons typical of this time. Dresses...
01. A woman’s adventure’s
02. Moon worship of out tribe
03. Hunting of Iyomik
04. Story (Siberian) [first wife]
05. Story (Siberian) [girl and old woman]
06. Story (Siberian) [only beautiful daughter of chief and orphan...
01. Superstitious Religions on sea-animals
02. The fox
03. The bear
05. The war between Oongazek and Sivookak
06. Story (Oongazek)
07. Story (Sivookak): Anangti, the Omeluk of the Punuk Is.
1. [1 leaf:] “This is the use the following curios were put to”: 1.) the masks...2.) the small idols... 3.) the idol which part fish and part human 2. [set of writings held together with pin, 8 pages, double-sided; each section varies in...
1. [6 double-sided, handwritten sheets with two stories; one sheet of typescript with name “Chas menadelook” at end]
a. Story of the Crow and the mink [tul-uak tayapakak
b. The boy and his grandmother
c. The way of...
32 second, black & white/silent, film clip of loading baggage on a steamer bound for the Klondike. A crowd of people are watching the hoist lift the luggage from the dock to the ship. Horses are pulling a "Rainier Grand Hotel" trolley or...