[Seated left. James Truett - Atty Gen., John W. Troy, Governor, Louriel (?) Supt. of International Mail P.O. Dept, Washington D.C., J.J. Connors, Collector of Customs, Chas. Carter, Pres. Juneau Chamber of Commerce, Harry Lucas-Mayor Juneau....
St. Lawrence Island [n.d.] [112 p. est.]
1. A Race by a reindeer and a fish
2. A Blind orphan (told by Kaelak)
3. A Blind orphan or How the white whales were happened by Ozuk, but he died a couple of years ago
4. How the deer men...
[no list, pages not numbered: 40 p. est.]
01. Why the parents want their daughter to stop school
02. Story of Yaktak (Siberian)
03. Story (Siberian) [Ongazek successful hunter and wife whose boy kid cried]
04. Story (Siberian)...