01. A woman’s adventure’s
02. Moon worship of out tribe
03. Hunting of Iyomik
04. Story (Siberian) [first wife]
05. Story (Siberian) [girl and old woman]
06. Story (Siberian) [only beautiful daughter of chief and orphan...
[Approximately 1/5 of volume is full: 15 p. est.; also contains article by Dr. Neuman as noted below]
01. What the woman wear on their bodies
02. The eclipse of the moon and the sun
03. Belief on when some part of the body...
Three wooden buildings in a row. A small boy sits on the porch of the closest building. The largest building, in the center, has doors boarded over and appears to be abandoned. Image: A215/CHT Ft. Tongass JEI.
Title taken from verso. Five men and a boy with a cedar canoe on the beach. The canoe is outfitted with oar locks and oars, as well as traditional paddles. One man is gutting fish on a rock; another is working with the seine net.
The choir of the Holy Trinity Episcopal Church lined up on Gold Street beside the church, led by a altar boy. The parish rectory is visible behind the view of the church as well as other homes on Gold Street.
Back row (l. to r.): Irina Olgin holding Maria Foster, Irina Olgin (mother of Nikolai Olgin), Olga Foster holding son Vasilii, Pelagia Reed (daughter of Nikolai Olgin), Maria Cashel, Agnia and Sarah Cashel. Front row (l. to r.): Andrei Gusev,...