01. Superstitious Religions on sea-animals
02. The fox
03. The bear
05. The war between Oongazek and Sivookak
06. Story (Oongazek)
07. Story (Sivookak): Anangti, the Omeluk of the Punuk Is.
[Approximately 1/5 of volume is full: 15 p. est.; also contains article by Dr. Neuman as noted below]
01. What the woman wear on their bodies
02. The eclipse of the moon and the sun
03. Belief on when some part of the body...
[hand-numbered: 116 p.; as listed in front of book with exception of bracketed title that is in book , but not listed in front]
1. War story between Council & S. Michael people
2. Story of Atrovik
3. Island Story
[Hardy Trefzgar, who came to the Yakutat area ca. 1919, at his home on a fox farm near Knight Island. He was a taxidermist, as well as a trapper, miner, etc., and is shown here with several examples of that craft.]
"The Healy River Trading Post, Upper Tanana. On left Fred Calendar's Cabin, fox pens, main store with living quarters behind and two small buildings one for tools ect., the other for the goats on the far right the sawmill."
A letter on the back of photograph reads "Have not seen Doctor B for quite a while. Mr.& Mrs. (illegible) and two little lasses come up to see us quite often. He is the science teacher here he came from Oregon City. Seems like our own people....
The collection includes images of a 2,500 mile inspection trip to northern and interior Alaska which Governor Parks, Malcolm Elliott (President of the Alaska Road Commission) and R.J. Sommers (Territorial highway engineer) took in 1928.