1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5 (January 1918): “The Adventures...
[Approximately 1/5 of volume is full: 15 p. est.; also contains article by Dr. Neuman as noted below]
01. What the woman wear on their bodies
02. The eclipse of the moon and the sun
03. Belief on when some part of the body...
[list of stories in back of book - hand-numbered: 109 p.]
1. Em mim kon
2. Ivango’s lost sister
3. Sovek a chief and Se ra nak an orphan
4. Four lost brothers or a big drum
5. Running stick
6. The swan and an...
"Norwood operating the 'giant', Meilandt watching. The spring of 1918 on Jack Wade Creek, in the Forty Mile country. Jimmy Morris one of the miners that I first met there, said these true words 'Mr. Norwood, this gold mining is allright, but,...
Circa 1918 school class of Rampart. Identified in this photo are: ? Roberts, Mary Evans, Craine Joe, Jessie Evans, Arthur Pitka, Robert George, Mildred Evans, Alfred Woods, Edward Pitka, Tommy Evans, Kathryn Anderson, Arthur Mayo, Walter Woods,...
Full-length portrait, taken outdoors, of Stroller White, born in 1859 and died in 1930; publisher of first newspaper in Douglas; owner/editor of Whitehorse Star for a decade; and Speaker of the Alaska Territorial House of Representatives in 1918.
Group portrait of The Fraternal Order of Eagles in Ruby, Alaska 1912. Two individuals are identified, Emily Herms and D. A. McDonald. Mr. McDonald was lost on the Sophia in 1918. Emily Herms is located directly below the right side of the Eagles'...
Index for Alaska Native Review Commission Transcript of Proceedings. This index covers the Round Table discussions and Village Hearings. The Round Table Discussions, held in Anchorage Alaska from February 27 through March 16, 1984, consist of...