Eight men, one woman gathered on roof. Left to right:
1. Myrven H. Sides, Deputy Collector of Customs
2. Governor George Parks
3. Steamboat Inspection Service Inspector of Hulls
4. John C. McBride, Collector of Customs & Custodian of...
Title and description taken from verso. Hand tinted photograph. Verso: At C.O. Walker's, the most Northern Florist in the world, at Skagway, Alaska. Left to right: A.F. Swenbsen, friend of Secretary Jardine, Boisie, Idaho. George A....
Title taken from verso. Verso: 11 persons standing clockwise. 1. Edward DeGroff, U.S. Commissioner, Sitka
3. Edward S. Stackploe, U.S. Commissioner, Ketchikan
4. C.C. Page, Clerk of the Court
5. H.H. Folsom,...
Title taken from image in accompanying materials. Studio portrait, probably photographed by Winter & Pond. Verso: One of two local Chiefs known as "Mayor of Indian Village." Reverified by Henry Cropley of Juneau.
An official portrait of Gov. Parks & a group of six men who are probably territorial officials. They are photographed in front of a picture of Alaska's territorial seal with U.S. and Alaska flags on either side of the group.