Title from image. Photograph of an Indian village near Dawson. This village has been identified as "Moosehide" by Susan Parsons, Collection Manager of Tr'ondek Hwech'in. "A south looking view of the Tr'ondek Hwech'in village of Moosehide,...
Full title: Dinjii zhuh ginjik nagwan tr'ilts¸a¸i¸i =|bGwich'in junior dictionary /|ccompiled by Katherine Peter as a joint project of the National Bilingual Materials Development Center and the Alaska Native Language Center ; illustrated by J....
1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5 (January 1918): “The Adventures...
Full title: A journey into Siberia, made by order of the king of France. Containing an account of the manners and customs of the Russians, the present state of their empire; with the natural history, and geographical description of their country,...
extracted from the description of Kamtchatka by Professor Krashennicoff, printed at Petersburg, in two volumes, 4to. in 1759; and tr. and communicated by the Rev. D. Dumaresque, D.D. chaplain to the English factory at...
Index for Alaska Native Review Commission Transcript of Proceedings. This index covers the Round Table discussions and Village Hearings. The Round Table Discussions, held in Anchorage Alaska from February 27 through March 16, 1984, consist of...
[Approximately 1/5 of volume is full: 15 p. est.; also contains article by Dr. Neuman as noted below]
01. What the woman wear on their bodies
02. The eclipse of the moon and the sun
03. Belief on when some part of the body...
1. [6 double-sided, handwritten sheets with two stories; one sheet of typescript with name “Chas menadelook” at end]
a. Story of the Crow and the mink [tul-uak tayapakak
b. The boy and his grandmother
c. The way of...
[n.d.] The book of Iumek (Old Time) Oct. 15—1917 [30p. est.]
2. Human man changes into stone
3. Beliefs on the images
4. Our songs
5. The sorcerers of the stone age
6. Why the people would not use another’s boat in whaling
St. Lawrence Island [n.d.] [112 p. est.]
1. A Race by a reindeer and a fish
2. A Blind orphan (told by Kaelak)
3. A Blind orphan or How the white whales were happened by Ozuk, but he died a couple of years ago
4. How the deer men were happened...