1. [6 double-sided, handwritten sheets with two stories; one sheet of typescript with name “Chas menadelook” at end]
a. Story of the Crow and the mink [tul-uak tayapakak
b. The boy and his grandmother
c. The way of...
1. [8 sheets double-sided, handwritten:
1. Eskimo Story: The orphan boy
2. The crow and the daylight
3. Some eskimo customs now disappearing
4. The rat
5. The two brothers
2. The Eskimo, v. 2, no. 5 (January 1918): “The Adventures...
Signs: Take care of your truck. We'll take care of the road. Tanana Bridge 12 Mi. Praise the Lord and keep your trucks rolling. Hey Driver!! Keep on the road and out of the ditch. Help us lick that son of a ?[struck through] to jo. So...